Ryan Burnett says he is “absolutely gutted” after a back injury ended his reign as WBA bantamweight world champion, but adds that it is not career threatening.
- John Delaney: FAI Chief Executive to step down and assume different role
- Football League Division Four: Derry defeat Wexford 3-20 to 4-15 in pulsating game
- Body found in search for missing Cushendall woman
- Euro 2020 qualifiers: Northern Ireland aim to continue winning start against Belarus
- Nine charged after loyalist paramilitary raids